Why invest in Australian Property?
Investing in property is one of the safest and easiest options to diversify your funds. However, if you’re considering investing in property, it is important to invest in a country that is economically sound and politically stable to ensure that you are getting the most value for your money.
Besides its diverse culture, exceptional climate and dynamic lifestyle, Australia also
offers profitable opportunities for property investors.
- The prices of Australian real estate have remained relatively stable, even throughout the Global Financial Crisis (GFC)
- Australia has a well-established legal and property buying system
- The Australian Government offers significant tax incentives for people investing in property for rental purposes
- A steadily strong currency and high interest rates give investors a huge advantage
- The Residential Tenancy Act has been put into place to protect both landlords and tenants
- Carefully controlled immigration policies ensures that Australia attracts the right people
- Population growth and rising incomes have ensured that demand for housing outpaces supply, which in turn causes prices to rise
- Housing shortages and high property prices have resulted in a high rental demand
How we help
PR Australian Properties is committed to helping other families prosper by giving them the knowledge and resources to invest safely in Australia. On-going research of the various property markets in Australia allow us to identify which areas will offer you the most profitable returns over time, and source the best projects for those looking to put their funds in a safe, stable environment.
We understand your concerns as an investor and with our specialist local knowledge and extensive experience in the industry; we are perfectly positioned to guide you through the unfamiliar procedures of purchasing an investment property, as well as provide valued-added advice and resources to manage your investment into the future. Our proven 10 Point Property Investment Selection Tool takes the guesswork out for you.
Find out more about choosing the right property to invest in